Getting a print quote couldn’t be easy… simply complete the form to the right and press send.
The more information you can give us about the job you would like us to do, the better. It will allow us to be more accurate in our estimate.
One of our Account Managers will respond to you. We’re usually pretty good at responding quickly, but if you’re in a hurry, give us a call on 01914875148.
Some of the things you might want to consider are:
- Volume needed (Low volumes can sometimes be turned around faster)
- Paper or card stock (What do you want the thickness of each printed piece to be?)
- Size of items (Larger or odd shaped items can cost more to mail)
- Specific colours (Specific colours might need specific printing presses)
- Timescales (Deadlines might have an impact on production and costs)
- Artwork (Will you provide us with print-ready artwork?)
- Data (Is there a need to provide data to personalise your printed items? And if so, will you provide it?)
- Finishing (Do you want the printed items to be glossy, matt, spot UV? Do you need items folded? Bound into a booklet?)
- Fulfilment and mailing (Is there a need to dispatch the item?)
Alternatively… we’re here to help you. We have over 40 years of experience, so if you need help in understanding what you need for a print quotation, give us a call on 0191 487 5148.